Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire
- The Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers book by Arlene Croce (New York: Outerbridge & Lazard, 1972).
- "Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers at RKO: Motion Picture Soundtrack Anthology booklet" by Rhino Records (1998).
- The films of Ginger Rogers by Homer Dickens (Secaucus, N.J.: Citadel Press, 1975).
- Hollywood Musicals by Ted Sennett, 1981.
- Screen couple chemistry: the power of 2 by Martha Nochimson (Austin, TX: University of Texas Press, 2002).
- Ginger: my story by Ginger Rogers (New York, NY : HarperCollins Publishers, c1991).
- Steps in Time by Fred Astaire (New York: Harper, 1959).
- Castles in the Air by Irene Castle as told to Bob and Wanda Duncan; with foreword by Ginger Rogers, 2nd Ed. (New York: Da Capo Press, 1980).
For more information about locating any of the above books, visit this page: Classic Movie Merchandise: Books.
- "G-Rated Romance You Can Show the Kids" Newsday (18 March 1990) 8.
- "Astaire: The Memory of All That" The Los Angeles Times Magazine (28 June 1987) 2.
- Spiegel, E. "Fred and Ginger Meet Van Nest Polglase." Velvet Light Trap n.10 (Fall 1973) 17.
- "Astaire and Rogers: filmography." Screen Greats 1.7 (entire issue, not dated).
- "The Love Teams." Screen Greats 1.2 (Summer 1971) 10.
- "Astaire and Rogers reunited in new film." Cue 18.9 (26 Feb. 1949) 12.
- "Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers." Visages 31 (Jan. 1939) entire issue.
- "Movie of the Week: Carefree, Astaire and Rogers are dancing together in a new Berlin musical" LIFE Magazine (22 August 1938) 28-30.
- "Sixty Million: Three-Fourths of America’s Film Fans Like Rogers-Astaire Dancing Team" The Literary Digest (12 Sept. 1936) 17-18.
- "Dancing With Astaire and Rogers: Their Smooth Steps Take Many Torturous Weeks to Perfect" The Literary Digest (12 Dec. 1936) 20-21.